| Leonard and his little friend - Isabel looking on. |
When we had some free time a few days ago at the waterfront, I was walking with my 'group' after lunch. We stopped to listen to some street performers and BCS Junior "Janiece" was singing and clapping along with the music (as we all were). Then the leader invited Janiece to sing with them! This is the video of Janiece singing with the performers. Of course, I ended up buying their CD.
Jet lag warning: I had to force myself to not go to bed too early on Saturday but ended up losing that battle. Then I was wide awake at 3am Sunday morning! Good luck getting your kids back on schedule - it's brutal. Javier had a few 'no kids' plans for Sunday and I slept right through it all.
| Stopping Traffic |
Ellen writes:
The chaperones enjoyed the first half-day downtown exploring shops and bookstores, ending with a tasty Ethiopian lunch. Chaperones and singers assembled at St. John’s the Evangelist in Crawford, had supper and our last concert. The University of the Western Cape Chamber Choir again joined us again, which was our great pleasure! It was a joyful and very well-received concert, and “Walk in Jerusalem” was a highlight, which the UWC singers want to add to their own repertoire. There were mixed feelings from the graduates Anna, Caytie, and Meghan, whose last BCS concert this was, since they will leave Boston for college in a week or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment